Jersey fabric serves as a comfortable and breathable mouth barrier. The face mask cover is face contoured shape making it versatile for different facial structures. One size fits most adults. Some barrier is better than no barrier.
Wear daily and discard.
MADE IN THE USA! NON RETURNABLE
Update: Thank you! We are overwhelmed by our customer support, your purchases are allowing us to keep our team employed. We all work 30 plus feet apart, wear masks, gloves and wash hands regularly and we are so grateful to you!
52% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester, 32 single 4.2 oz, raw edges, no sew design. Hands free production. Single layer, t-shirt type fabric face covering. Non-medical use.
SPECIAL ORDER ONLY, CONTACT US TO ORDER BULK ONLY IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY ORDERED THESE AND KNOW WHAT THEY ARE
- The CDC and The White House have advised Americans to wear face covers when out of the house as an effective means of flattening the curve.
- Even a homemade fabric face cover has been shown to be effective in reducing the spread of COVID-19.
- The general public should not buy medical masks that are in short supply. Those need to be reserved for healthcare workers.
- Face covers work by acting as a barrier, and reducing the transmission of respiratory droplets.
- It’s important that everyone (not just sick people) wears a face cover when in public.
- It’s possible to spread the virus without showing symptoms.
- Face covers do not protect the wearer from getting sick. They help prevent the virus from being spread.
- Face covers are not a replacement for social distancing and hand washing.
- Face covers should be discarded at the end of the day due to potential contamination.
- Face covers will likely be recommended or required in public for many months to come.
ABCUNDERWEAR.COM AND AFFILIATES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, THAT THE MASK PREVENTS INFECTION OR THE
TRANSMISSION OF VIRUSES OR DISEASES
*DISCLAIMER: THIS MASK SHOULD NOT
1.IN ANY SURGICAL SETTING
2.IN A CLINICAL SETTING WHERE
INFECTION RISK IS HIGH
3.IN THE PRESENCE OF A HIGH
INTENSITY HEAT SOURCE OR OPEN FLAME